02 July 2005

Fish Creek Provincial Park






Happy Canada day!

I slept till around the noon again today. I didn't have any celebration for today but it was another nice sunny day here, so I went for a bike ride first time in Calgary.

I went to the closest park, Fish Creek Provincial Park. I took the path all the way to a man-made lake (a pond size) located at the east edge of park and then U-turned to home.

It was comparatively easy down hill on my way to the park, but on my way home, there were only hills so I was trying to catch my breath all the time.

Crossing a couple of "do not cross" lines, I even went to see damages on the path because of the flood we had earlier.

There were so many mosquitoes and they kept sticking to my body. I was uncomfortable a little bit, but it was a nice bike ride after all.

No comments: