31 August 2005

A Student Life

I get used to the city, suburban life, and Calgary Transit, living together with repeating collisions, discussions, understandings, and compromises is not bad at all, and I can continue working part-time with school.

Maybe I could have done more in these months after I moved here. Sometimes I was too tired from work to do anything. I played video game through nights too much. I couldn't go out to night town very much. I was exhausted sometimes but I dragged myself to the gym near downtown every time. I keep reading a book I bought (not a thick book at all but I am on a half way), I have done quite lots this summer, haven't I?

All was pre-school practice.

After 6-year blank from school life, I will be a student with possible troubles and hassles tomorrow.

No comments: