06 February 2013

Downloads

Do you remember Napster? It was a file exchange application that was popular in the beginning of 00's. I used this app to download many songs that were not available to buy in North America. I have been complaining about this protected-by-the-copyrights-laws world. I am not saying that I will download things illegally. In fact, I am willing to purchase digital contents. I wish we had region code free, IP addresses block free, borderless, digital contents market in the world, so that I can buy stuff in a foreign language (e.g. Japanese. What? It's my mother tongue! Lol).

Music, films, books, magazines, newspaper... All the industries really have to realise how important it is to free the market and the authorities as well.

I have been saying this repeatedly since the Napster era. You have been lazy and neglecting people like me.

Change now!

No comments: